IS-IS concluded for now

After more research, and talking with a couple of people, I’ve found out that R1 and R2 will never see each other’s routes over an L2 adjacency, only over an L1 (which they can’t have, since they’re in separate areas)

The only way around this appears to give them connectivity, either by a GRE tunnel, or a PVC. Of course, I could just go to point-to-point PVCs and solve it that way, but that would be the easy way out.

Indeed, when I light up a PVC between R1 and R2, all is well.

So, I’m moving on to the next topic, which I haven’t figured out yet. We’ll see on Monday.

The only way around this appears to give them connectivity, either by a GRE tunnel, or a PVC. Of course, I could just go to point-to-point PVCs and solve it that way, but that would be the easy way out.

Indeed, when I light up a PVC between R1 and R2, all is well.

So, I’m moving on to the next topic, which I haven’t figured out yet. We’ll see on Monday.

I’m moving on to the next topic, which I haven’t figured out yet. We’ll see on Monday.

返回顶部
CopyRight © 2009 CCNA Live